Notification of COVID-19 Vaccine Eligibility
- To receive notification when you are eligible to receive the vaccine, all individuals need to have a patient portal account through Ivinson Memorial Hospital/UCHealth’s My Health Connection.
- If you already have signed up for a My Health Connection account, please sign in and ensure your contact information is correct.
- If you do not have a My Health Connection account, please sign up for one at https://mychart.uchealth.org/mhcweb/register.aspx.
- Individuals will be contacted through My Health Connection when a vaccine is available to them.
Current Vaccine Eligibility
- Albany County is progressing into Phase 1b: Priority Groups 1-3 during the week of January 25, 2021.
- If you are 80 years of age or older and have difficulty signing up for a My Health Connection account, you can call the Vaccine Call Center at (307) 766-8222 Monday–Friday, 9am–5pmfor assistance in scheduling your vaccine.
- Due to the limited supply of vaccines, within Phase 1b: Priority Group 3 there is initial prioritization of individuals who are 80 years of age or older. Once all individuals who are 80 years of age or older have been offered a vaccine, vaccines will be continued to offered to those in subgroup 3 which includes people 70 years of age or older.
For up-to-date information on current vaccination efforts and scheduling opportunities for the COVID-19 vaccine distribution in Albany County, please review the following sources: